Nearly a 100 hours of high quality lecture series on international arbitration by Gary Born, the preeminent authority on international commercial and investment arbitration. The series provides detailed, up-to-date overview and analysis of all legal and practical aspects of international arbitration:
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Arbitration Agreements
- International Arbitral Procedures
- International Arbitral Awards
- Investment Arbitration
- State-to-State Arbitration
- Comprehensive online course on international arbitration
- In-depth lectures by Gary Born, the preeminent authority on international commercial and investment arbitration
- Academic and rigorous
- Practical applications and advice
This segment addresses the history of the non-arbitrability doctrine, the contemporary application of the non-arbitrability doctrine in cases involving antitrust claims and the analysis of theMitsubishi Motors Corp. v. Soler Chrysler-Plymouth decision.
This segment addresses the contemporary application of the non-arbitrability doctrine in consumers and intellectual property disputes, and other potentially non-arbitrable matters under some national legislations.