Nearly a 100 hours of high quality lecture series on international arbitration by Gary Born, the preeminent authority on international commercial and investment arbitration. The series provides detailed, up-to-date overview and analysis of all legal and practical aspects of international arbitration:
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Arbitration Agreements
- International Arbitral Procedures
- International Arbitral Awards
- Investment Arbitration
- State-to-State Arbitration
Born's International Arbitration Lectures, a better way to learn international arbitration.
Comprehensive, high-quality lecture series on international arbitration providing detailed, up-to-date treatment of all legal and practical aspects of international arbitration.
- Exclusive and in-depth lectures by Gary Born, the preeminent authority on international commercial and investment arbitration
- Comprehensive online course on international arbitration
- Academic and rigorous
- Practical applications and advice
The lectures are easy to follow, in your own time, at your own place, at your own pace.