Nearly a 100 hours of high quality lecture series on international arbitration by Gary Born, the preeminent authority on international commercial and investment arbitration. The series provides detailed, up-to-date overview and analysis of all legal and practical aspects of international arbitration:
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Arbitration Agreements
- International Arbitral Procedures
- International Arbitral Awards
- Investment Arbitration
- State-to-State Arbitration
- Comprehensive online course on international arbitration
- In-depth lectures by Gary Born, the preeminent authority on international commercial and investment arbitration
- Academic and rigorous
- Practical applications and advice
This segment addresses the general principles and international treaties, national arbitration legislation, national court’s decisions, institutional arbitration rules, arbitral awards and the international consensus on the competence-competence doctrine.
This segment contains some final remarks on the agreement to finally resolve jurisdictional disputes by arbitration and the procedure for an arbitral tribunal’s exercise of competence-competence (decisions as a preliminary matter or as a final award) under national arbitration legislation, the Ne...