Nearly a 100 hours of high quality lecture series on international arbitration by Gary Born, the preeminent authority on international commercial and investment arbitration. The series provides detailed, up-to-date overview and analysis of all legal and practical aspects of international arbitration:
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Arbitration Agreements
- International Arbitral Procedures
- International Arbitral Awards
- Investment Arbitration
- State-to-State Arbitration
- Comprehensive online course on international arbitration
- In-depth lectures by Gary Born, the preeminent authority on international commercial and investment arbitration
- Academic and rigorous
- Practical applications and advice
This segment addresses the authority of the arbitral tribunal over evidence-taking and disclosure in international arbitration, judicial non-interference in evidence-taking and disclosure, and evidence-taking and disclosure in practice.
This segment addresses evidence-taking and disclosure in practice, particularly arbitral tribunals’ authority to impose sanctions, and the role of national courts in obtaining evidence in aid of international arbitrations.